[Top]SceneLayer User Manual - Katsuya100/SceneLayer-Trial GitHub Wiki
The SceneLayer system is a This system provides a bird's eye view of scene/transition management for the entire game.
The editor manages screen transitions in a node-based manner The system enables game development with high visibility.
Editing is also easy.
On runtime, scene meta information and transition information is always maintained on-memory.
This facilitates information transfer between scenes.
Scenes and GameObjects themselves can be loaded when needed, enabling memory-saving implementation.
In addition, Preload and LazyLoad are also supported, minimizing loading costs.
There are three main types of data that make up this system.
Layer , the unit of a single screen.
Transition , a unit of transition.
Loader , which implements the loading process.
Each is a Behaviour and can be Override allows for a high degree of customization.
Please use SceneLayer Trial Version in accordance with the following terms and conditions.
What you can do
- Use of the free SceneLayer Trial Version.
- Commercial use of the SceneLayer Trial Version.
- Release of source code created using the SceneLayer Trial Version.
- Publication of software created using the SceneLayer Trial Version.
- Sharing of the SceneLayer Trial Version package within the project members.
What not to do
- All secondary distribution not included in the "What you can do".
- Modifications/changes to the source code included in the SceneLayer Trial version.
- The act of erasing/hiding the notation [Thanks for using "SceneLayer Trial Version"!] that appears in the upper left corner.
- Release software or source code created by others using the SceneLayer Trial Version without the permission of the rights holder.
- Misleading others into believing that one's work is the official work of the developer Katuusagi (Katsuya100), regardless of intent.
- Discriminatory, religious, or political uses, regardless of intent.
- Any use that makes people uncomfortable, regardless of intent.
- Use to undermine Katuusagi (Katsuya100), regardless of intent.
For the SceneLayer Pro Version, this is governed by the license terms on the AssetStore.
- Quick Start
- How to Install Package and Sample
- How to operate SceneLayerEditor
- Preset Behaviour
- Customize Behaviour
- Sequence Event
- Order of execution of events in the system
- API Reference
- About Samples
- Referencing instances in Prefab and Scene with SerialzieField
- Data transfer between Layers
- Receive Loader instance events in Layer
- Specify when to start and wait for Loader processing
- Load order control
Features of the Pro Version
- Implement callbacks with async
- Immediately open Entry Scene
- Preview scenes in Layer.
- Moving from the Trial Version to the Pro Version and from the Pro Version to the Trial Version