Branches - pret/pokecrystal Wiki
This page contains a list of user created "Patch Branches" and "Base Branches".
Patch branches are typically used to generate a
.patch file that may be applied to other rom hacks. Often patch branches are too complicated for a Tutorial, but simple enough to be applied using
git apply <generated.patch>. It is recommended you read the documentation for the patch branch for install directions or important notes.
- GS-Intro-Movie.md - Brings the Intro Movie from
pokecrystal, by (Vulcandth)
Base branches are typically not very portable and are designed for user's to use them as a base to build on top of.
- pokecrystal-optimization - Aims to remove all of the unused code/data.
- pokecrystal-no-maps - Removes all but some essential maps.
- pokecrystal-60fps-example - 60 FPS and running shoes on vanilla pokecrystal.
- pokecrystal-Improved Sprites - New animated sprites (by SoupPotato) and extended sprite table for further customization. Intended to be used as a base.
- pokecrystal-mobile-restoration - Aims to restore the mobile functionality as was in Japanese Crystal.
Fix branches are similar to base branches yet can either be a romhack with a commit used for fixes for a particular bug or a branch exclusive to bugfixes.