Considerations in Recording - warnikchow/kosp2e Wiki
- Record with mobile phone in in-door with minimized noise. Be aware of stationary noises (fridge, fan, etc.).
- Sit on a chair and place a mobile phone on the table at a distance of 30cm from the mouth.
- The length of the delay before/after the recording is not crucial, but the onset and offset of voice before and after the file start and end should not be too tight.
- Keep the sampling rate at 44.1K (recommended). 16K is allowed. For file format, .wav is recommended. However, .mp3, .flac, and .aac are also allowed.
- Device ver. recommendation: iPhone >= 6, Galaxy >= 7