Developer Guide - portagenetwork/roadmap Wiki
GitHub Branching Overview
- integration branch is the main branch to pull our latest update
- branches following naming convention
issue[issue_number]are used to resolve issues for DMP Assistant
The DMP Assistant team operates in a semi-agile manner, with the guidance of the DMP Assistant Development Roadmap. We constantly merge changes into the integration branch, which represent a subset of updates that will be included in the next upcoming release.
Each release is represented by a git tag and the specific bug fixes and enhancements addressed by the release will be outlined in the release notes. Release notes are created for each new release.
Tracking Features and Development
- Issue tracker to define work at a more granular level, using labels and milestones to categorize issues. Issues are also used to report bugs and feature requests from users.
- The development roadmap (coming soon!) is used to organize and prioritize current development.
- After work is complete, a tag/release is generated.