Extensions - nrepl/nrepl GitHub Wiki
If you've created an nREPL client, transport, or middleware, add it here!
Other nREPL clients
- OCaml: grenchman — far more than just an nREPL client, but it contains one
- ObjectiveC: LVReplClient
- Python: nrepl-python-client
- nrepl-hornetq, which routes nREPL messages over HornetQ.
- Drawbridge, Ring middleware implementing an nREPL HTTP/HTTPS endpoint and an nREPL transport to connect to such endpoints.
- concerto, which "adds a broadcast mode to nREPL, so that when multiple users are logged into the same nREPL server they can each see what the others are doing".
- fastlane, which adds transit transport to nREPL using transit-clj. It supports message pack, json and json verbose.
- ClojureScript support to nREPL session
- cider-nrepl A collection of nREPL middleware designed to enhance CIDER (and Clojure editors in general).
- nrepl-middleware, part of ritz that provides a variety of nREPL middleware supporting various enhanced REPL operations (including apropos, javadoc lookup, code completion, and an alternative eval implementation)
- nrepl-project, part of ritz that provides "nREPL middleware for controlling the classpath of a REPL"
- nrepl-codeq, part of ritz that provides "middleware for use with datomic's codeq"
- contrib-repl, launch a repl with the latest versions of all contrib libraries added as dependencies
- nrepl-cljs-middleware, offering ClojureScript compilation-as-a-middleware-service
- nrepl-transcript, saves transcripts of repl interactions.
- Javert provides a basic object inspector
- nrepl-rebl sends eval'd forms to REBL
- nREBL sends eval'd forms to REBL