Forecast Periods Page - maple-dev-team/docs Wiki
Display list of Forecast Periods.
- Name: Name selected by the user to identify the Forecasting Period.
- Author: Name of the user that created the Forecasting Period.
- Start Date: Date when the Forecasting Period starts.
- End Date: Date when the Forecasting Period ends.
- Period Type: Select if you will filter the table by Start Date or End Date of the Forecasting Period.*
- Date Range (Start Date - End Date): Date range in which search the Period Type selected.*
*Both filters need to be filled to filter the table data by date. If one these two filters is empty, the data will not be filtered.
- Create: Redirects to the Forecast Period Form page where the user can create a new Forecasting Period.
- Table Row - Edit: Redirects to the Forecast Period Form page sending the id of the Forecasting Period of the table row selected to be loaded.
- Table Row - Delete: delete the Forecasting Period of the table row selected.
- Rules: Show delete button if the Forecasting Period has no production plan created.