Book Software Architecture Practice Brief - leqviet/wikidls Wiki
What are these early design decisions embodied by software architecture? Consider:
- Will the system run on one processor or be distributed across multiple processors?
- Will the software be layered? If so, how many layers will there be? What will each one do?
- Will components communicate synchronously or asynchronously? Will they interact by transferring control or data or both?
- Will the system depend on specific features of the operating system or hardware?
- Will the information that flows through the system be encrypted or not?
- What operating system will we use?
- What communication protocol will we choose?
Another book Software Architecture Hard Park :
Figure 2-13. The dimensions of dynamic quantum coupling
Step to follow break the monolithic application to microservice
- identify the size component pattern
- gather domain component pattern
- flattern component pattern
- determine component dependency pattern
- create component domain pattern
- create domain service pattern