Google Ads Enhanced Conversions For Leads - google/megalista Wiki
Uploads conversions based on user provided personally identifiable information.
- Google Ads configured in intro tab
- Google Ads Set up for Enhanced Conversions for Leads details(https://developers.google.com/google-ads/api/docs/conversions/upload-identifiers)
- Enhanced Conversions for Leads Conversion created in Google Ads
- Google Ads API Enabled in Google Cloud.
|uuid||STRING||Unique event identifier defined by the user used by megalista to deduplicate events before sending||required|
|STRING||Email provided by user||optional*|
|phone||STRING||Phone number provided by user||optional*|
- Either email, phone number or both need to be uploaded
- Metadata 1: Conversion name: Name of the created conversion on google ads
- Metadata 2: Google Ads Account (Optional). Define a Google Ads Account Customer Id to override the Account Id defined in the General Configuration on the "Intro" tab. If the Account Id defined in the General Configuration is a Mcc account, the Mcc account will still be used for authentication, however the override Account Id will be used as the Customer Id.
- Documentation for setting up enhanced conversions for leads with Google Tag
- Documentation for setting up enhanced conversions for leads with GTM
Additional information (2)
At every request successfully sent, Megalista stores the conversion uuid/time pair on a temporary table for 15 days. At every new execution, it consults stored uuid/time(s) and, in case request has already being sent, it prevents it to be sent again. As a result, source table should not maintain events for more than 15 days.
Google Ads recognized if the conversion was sent before (Time, PII and amount combination) so conversions are not duplicated. For multiple form submissions, Google Ads considers the last PII informed by user.