English Version - dsasp/Easy3DScoreSupport GitHub Wiki
What is Easy3DScore app?
A simple archery scoring app. Use your iPhone as scoresheet for 3D archery events or to document scores when shooting various target faces indoor or outdoor.
App includes built-in 3D archery scoring systems ( IFAA, IBO, ASA ) and scoring systems for WA, FITA and NFAA target faces. Built-in scoring systems can be modified to fit your needs. New scoring systems can be easily added.
Events can be saved to event history for later review/analysis. Event summary can be exported as PDF file on your device, or be shared with other.
You can create 3D courses in the app. Course data includes course name, address and target information (description, distance). Target info is displayed when scoring a target. Share course data with others using the app. App also supports importing courses you shared by others.
App was built with focus on 3D archery but you can use it to track scores for almost any kind of targets. Just create your own scoring in the app.
App is available for iOS devices with iOS 15.5 or higher. The app is optimized for use on iPhones (landscape mode is not supported, app does not use larger screen sizes on iPad).
No internet connection is needed. FAQs are built-into the app.
Link to App Store
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Questions/answers are updated as needed. The most current version is always in this wiki. Information in the app might be different.
Click here for Frequently Asked Questions.
- v1.0.0 initial version, published in App Store on 2022/12/17
- v1.0.1 bug fixes
- v1.0.2 bug fixes
- event history added
- WA/FITA scoring systems added
- bug fixes
- User interface for target navigation improved
- Issue on devices running iOS 15 fixed (target score selection do not work).
- Extended Settings
- New setting 'Accelerate Scoring', optimize scoring for scoring systems with more than one arrow per end
- improved score checks, minor user interface updates
- Added means to share event summary from event history
- New setting to enable automatic move to next target when scoring is completed.
- New setting to enable voice announcement of scores.
- Event statistics now showing max achievable score and percentage achieved by archer.
- Issue in exported/shared event reports (some data was missing) fixed.
- Minor updates to improve usability and updates to built-in help.
- NFAA 5-spot and single-spot scoring systems added. Template scoring systems removed.
- Improved score selection if many scoring zones / many arrows per end. Less scrolling required.
- Bug fixes
- Support reordering of courses
- Internal optimizations
- Bug fixes
- Support to Capture/view course target information and course address. Share/import courses.
- improved event history/details view
- minor improvements in help info, localization issues fixed
- improved event statistics, stats for targets added
- minor adaptations of user interface, issues fixed
- fix bug in english translation of shared event result (pdf)
- enhance target information, new text field to add notes for target
I am continually improving Easy3DScore on a best-can-do basis. App development and support is taking place in my spare time, i.e. responses or bug fixes may take some time.
Thank you for your patience
All data is stored locally on the device. User can delete data at any time. Removing the app does erase all user data. There is no automated transfer of data to other devices, but user can manually transfer selected data to other devices, or import data into the app. App does not access the internet and stores all data on the device.