tmc meeting minutes 20261028 - deegree/deegree3 GitHub Wiki

TMC Meeting Minutes 2026-10-28

(17:01) <StephanR>Hi
(17:01) <dstenger>hi
(17:01) <StephanR>https://meet.google.com/meet/odd-xzcz-uae
(17:11) <dstenger>Are there any leftovers from last meeting? https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/wiki/tmc-meeting-minutes-20261014
(17:12) <dstenger>I do not see any leftovers
(17:12) <dstenger>Let's collect topics for today
(17:12) <StephanR>Me neither
(17:12) <dstenger>- deegree code sprint
(17:13) <StephanR>- pending reports
(17:13) <StephanR>- deegree3 PR
(17:13) <dstenger>- deegree ogcapi PRs
(17:14) <dstenger>Let's start with pending reports
(17:15) <StephanR>Lets continue with GHSA-3rr8-fqm7-63hf
(17:22) - tfr42 quit (Ping timeout: 245 seconds)
(17:23) <StephanR>Patch looks fine, we agree to vote later in the meeting
(17:25) <dstenger>Let's continue with GHSA-w4rr-mxvx-vrvh
(17:28) - tfr42 joined
(17:33) - tfr42 quit (Ping timeout: 258 seconds)
(18:02) <dstenger>We created a patch incresing security but disabled existing functionality. We agree to vote later in the meeting.
(18:13) <dstenger>Let's continue with code sprint
(18:14) <dstenger>All of us agree with the proposal to start at UPH on Wednesday at 10:00 and end on Friday at 14:00
(18:15) <StephanR>+1 I am totally fine with this solution, thanks to trf42 for organizing the location.
(18:16) <dstenger>+1
(18:16) <julianzz98>+1
(18:17) <dstenger>Let's continue with voting
(18:18) <dstenger>GHSA-3rr8-fqm7-63hf
(18:18) <dstenger>+1
(18:19) <StephanR>+1 (advisory-fix-2)
(18:21) <dstenger>+1 (advisory-fix-2)
(18:21) <julianzz98>+1 (advisory-fix-2)
(18:22) <StephanR>Was documented in report
(18:28) - copierrj joined
(18:28) <copierrj>hi
(18:28) <StephanR>Hi
(18:28) <StephanR>https://meet.google.com/meet/odd-xzcz-uae?hl=de
(18:30) <StephanR>Vote for GHSA-3rr8-fqm7-63hf (advisory-fix-2)
(18:32) <copierrj>+1
(18:32) <StephanR>+1
(18:33) <julianzz98>+1
(18:37) <julianzz98>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/2008
(18:37) <log-bot>deegree3#2008 Enhanced text decoration implementation and documentation for strikethrough and underline [enhancement,WMS]
(18:37) <log-bot>deegree3#2008 stephanr wants to merge 1 commits (5 files) from gritGmbH:enhancement/clarify-text-decoration-options
(18:37) <log-bot>deegree3#2008 build success at 2026-10-28 11:08 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-2008/1/display/redirect
(18:37) <julianzz98>+1
(18:37) <StephanR>+1
(18:38) <dstenger>+1
(18:38) <copierrj>+1
(18:39) <copierrj>merged
(18:39) <julianzz98>https://github.com/deegree/deegree-ogcapi/pull/227
(18:39) <log-bot>deegree-ogcapi#227 Removed comments with localhost URLs from JSON response
(18:39) <log-bot>deegree-ogcapi#227 lgoltz wants to merge 1 commits (3 files) from lat-lon:fix/removeComments-1890
(18:39) <log-bot>deegree-ogcapi#227 build success at 2026-10-28 08:50 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/ogcapi-pr/job/PR-227/2/display/redirect
(18:40) <StephanR>+1
(18:40) <copierrj>+1
(18:40) <julianzz98>+1
(18:40) <dstenger>+1
(18:40) <copierrj>merged
(18:40) <julianzz98>https://github.com/deegree/deegree-ogcapi/pull/225
(18:40) <log-bot>deegree-ogcapi#225 Implement formatting of GML responses [enhancement]
(18:40) <log-bot>deegree-ogcapi#225 julianzz98 wants to merge 1 commits (1 files) from lat-lon:fix/gmlResponseFormatting-1857
(18:40) <log-bot>deegree-ogcapi#225 build success at 2026-10-27 16:50 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/ogcapi-pr/job/PR-225/2/display/redirect
(18:48) <julianzz98>I will review the usage of the IndentingXMLStreamWriter in deegree webservices and report again in the issue
(18:48) - copierrj32 joined
(18:49) - copierrj quit (Ping timeout: 240 seconds)
(18:49) <julianzz98>I would propose that we create a release for deegree webservices and deegree ogcapi
(18:49) <copierrj32>+1
(18:49) <StephanR>+
(18:50) <StephanR>+1
(18:50) <copierrj32>next meeting 11th of november?
(18:50) <copierrj32>18th?
(18:50) <StephanR>+1 (both would be fine for me)
(18:51) <copierrj32>+1
(18:51) <julianzz98>+1
(18:51) <julianzz98>I will create a PR for the dependency upgrade of deegree webservices  in deegree ogcapi
(18:51) <copierrj32>let's settle for the 18th
(18:51) <dstenger>+1 (18th)
(18:51) <copierrj32>17:00h-18:00h
(18:52) <StephanR>+1 (for the dependency upgrade of deegree-ogcapi)
(18:52) <copierrj32>bye
(18:52) <StephanR>+1 (for 18.11.2026 17:00-18:00)
(18:52) <dstenger>Bye