tmc meeting minutes 20261014 - deegree/deegree3 GitHub Wiki

TMC Meeting Minutes 2026-10-14

(17:00) <dstenger>Hi
(17:00) <StephanR>Hi
(17:01) <StephanR>https://meet.google.com/czs-ebqi-abn
(17:12) - copierrj joined
(17:12) <copierrj>hi
(17:12) <StephanR>Hi
(17:12) <StephanR>https://meet.google.com/czs-ebqi-abn
(17:13) <dstenger>Let's start
(17:13) <StephanR>Meeting minutes from last meeting https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/wiki/tmc-meeting-minutes-20260930
(17:13) <dstenger>Are there any leftovers?
(17:14) <dstenger>Let's connect topics for today
(17:14) <StephanR>No
(17:14) <dstenger>- deegree code sprint
(17:14) <dstenger>- deegree PRs
(17:15) <StephanR>- deegree-ogcapi PR
(17:16) <StephanR>- update on vulnerabilty
(17:20) <dstenger>Let's start with deegree code sprint
(17:22) <dstenger>Preparations are in progress, final confirmation is still pending
(17:24) <dstenger>Everyone will collect topics for the code sprint so that we can discuss them in the next meeting.
(17:25) <dstenger>Let's continue with deegree PRs
(17:30) <dstenger>github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/1986
(17:30) <copierrj>postphone
(17:30) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/1994
(17:30) <log-bot>deegree3#1994 Add read-only (static) bounding box support for feature types or complete namespaces and allow to write-protect the bounding box cache file [feature,ready]
(17:30) <log-bot>deegree3#1994 stephanr wants to merge 1 commits (2 files) from gritGmbH:feature/read-only-bbox-cache
(17:30) <log-bot>deegree3#1994 build success at 2026-10-02 21:17 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-1994/2/display/redirect
(17:34) <copierrj>+1
(17:34) <StephanR>+1
(17:35) <dstenger>+1
(17:35) <copierrj>merged
(17:35) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/1995
(17:35) <log-bot>deegree3#1995 Add support for IsPoint, IsCurve and IsSurface functions on PostgreSQL / PostGIS [feature,ready,core]
(17:35) <log-bot>deegree3#1995 stephanr wants to merge 1 commits (1 files) from gritGmbH:enhancement/implement-gemetry-type-functions-for-postgis-dialect
(17:35) <log-bot>deegree3#1995 build success at 2026-10-02 15:12 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-1995/1/display/redirect
(17:39) <copierrj>+1
(17:39) <StephanR>+1
(17:41) <dstenger>+1
(17:41) <copierrj>merged
(17:42) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/1996
(17:42) <log-bot>deegree3#1996 Add support for IsPoint, IsCurve and IsSurface functions on Oracle / Spatial [feature,ready,core]
(17:42) <log-bot>deegree3#1996 stephanr wants to merge 1 commits (1 files) from gritGmbH:enhancement/implement-gemetry-type-functions-for-oracle-dialect
(17:42) <log-bot>deegree3#1996 build success at 2026-10-02 15:12 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-1996/1/display/redirect
(17:42) - tfr42 joined
(17:42) <dstenger>+1
(17:42) <StephanR>+1
(17:43) <copierrj>+1
(17:43) <copierrj>@tfr42 👋
(17:44) <copierrj>merged
(17:44) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/1998
(17:44) <log-bot>deegree3#1998 NOT-MERGEABLE Extend GeometryFactory to remove unnecessary array/list conversions [enhancement,ready,core]
(17:44) <log-bot>deegree3#1998 stephanr wants to merge 1 commits (1 files) from gritGmbH:enhancement/fix-unnecessary-type-change-geometry-factory
(17:44) <log-bot>deegree3#1998 build success at 2026-10-02 17:08 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-1998/1/display/redirect
(17:45) <dstenger>+1
(17:45) <StephanR>+1
(17:46) <copierrj>+1
(17:46) - tfr42 quit (Ping timeout: 242 seconds)
(17:46) <copierrj>merged
(17:46) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/1999
(17:46) <log-bot>deegree3#1999 NOT-MERGEABLE Extend EWKTReader to allow creation of simple Curves instead of CompositeCurve [enhancement,core]
(17:47) <log-bot>deegree3#1999 stephanr wants to merge 2 commits (2 files) from gritGmbH:enhancement/ewktreader-curve-handling
(17:47) <log-bot>deegree3#1999 build success at 2026-10-09 09:08 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-1999/2/display/redirect
(17:48) <dstenger>+1
(17:48) <StephanR>+1
(17:48) <copierrj>+1
(17:49) <copierrj>merged
(17:49) - tfr42 joined
(17:50) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/2000
(17:50) <log-bot>deegree3#2000 Fix bounded shape transformation [bug,ready,core]
(17:50) <log-bot>deegree3#2000 stephanr wants to merge 2 commits (3 files) from gritGmbH:bugfix/bounded-shape-transformation
(17:50) <log-bot>deegree3#2000 build success at 2026-10-08 17:19 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-2000/1/display/redirect
(17:52) <copierrj>+1
(17:52) <dstenger>+1
(17:52) <StephanR>+1
(17:52) <copierrj>merged
(17:52) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/2001
(17:52) <log-bot>deegree3#2001 Reduce logging in GML Loader [enhancement,ready,tools]
(17:52) <log-bot>deegree3#2001 stephanr wants to merge 1 commits (1 files) from gritGmbH:enhancement/gmlloader-logging
(17:52) <log-bot>deegree3#2001 build success at 2026-10-08 17:19 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-2001/1/display/redirect
(17:52) - tfr42 quit (Read error: Connection reset by peer)
(17:52) <copierrj>+1
(17:52) - tfr42 joined
(17:53) <StephanR>+1
(17:53) <dstenger>+1
(17:53) <copierrj>merged
(17:55) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/2002
(17:55) <log-bot>deegree3#2002 Fix positioning of rendered text (left side-bearing was not honored) [bug,ready,core]
(17:55) <log-bot>deegree3#2002 stephanr wants to merge 4 commits (11 files) from gritGmbH:bugfix/text-rendering-positioning
(17:55) <log-bot>deegree3#2002 build success at 2026-10-09 08:48 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-2002/2/display/redirect
(17:57) - tfr42 quit (Ping timeout: 253 seconds)
(17:58) <copierrj>+1
(17:58) <StephanR>+1
(18:00) <dstenger>+1
(18:00) <copierrj>merged
(18:01) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/2003
(18:01) <log-bot>deegree3#2003 NOT-MERGEABLE Fix Exception if EPSG:4326 is not available in workspace crs configuration [bug,WMS]
(18:01) <log-bot>deegree3#2003 lgoltz wants to merge 1 commits (1 files) from lat-lon:fix/missingWgs84-1856
(18:01) <log-bot>deegree3#2003 build success at 2026-10-14 09:10 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-2003/1/display/redirect
(18:02) <dstenger>+1
(18:02) <StephanR>+1
(18:02) <copierrj>+1
(18:02) <copierrj>merged
(18:02) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/2004
(18:02) <log-bot>deegree3#2004 NOT-MERGEABLE Add text decoration strikethrough and underline to deegrees list of extension of SLD/SE [feature,WMS,WMTS]
(18:02) <log-bot>deegree3#2004 stephanr wants to merge 8 commits (20 files) from gritGmbH:feature/add-text-decoration-options
(18:02) <log-bot>deegree3#2004 build success at 2026-10-14 15:02 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-2004/1/display/redirect
(18:07) <copierrj>+1
(18:07) - tfr joined
(18:07) <StephanR>+1
(18:07) <StephanR>for reference geoser did this as <VendorOption name="underlineText">true</VendorOption> see https://docs.geoserver.org/main/en/user/styling/sld/reference/labeling/?h=underline#labeling_underline_text
(18:08) <dstenger>+1+1
(18:08) <copierrj>merged
(18:09) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/2005
(18:09) <log-bot>deegree3#2005 NOT-MERGEABLE Correct file format of similiarity test images [tests,core]
(18:09) <log-bot>deegree3#2005 stephanr wants to merge 1 commits (4 files) from gritGmbH:bugfix/correct-similarity-test-images
(18:09) <log-bot>deegree3#2005 build success at 2026-10-14 15:02 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-2005/1/display/redirect
(18:09) - tfr is now known as tfr42
(18:09) <copierrj>+1
(18:09) <dstenger>+1
(18:09) <StephanR>+1
(18:11) <dstenger>https://github.com/deegree/deegree-ogcapi/pull/224
(18:11) <log-bot>deegree-ogcapi#224 Add GML filename to items responses [enhancement]
(18:11) <log-bot>deegree-ogcapi#224 julianzz98 wants to merge 1 commits (2 files) from lat-lon:fix/addGmlFilenameToResponseOfItems-216
(18:11) <log-bot>deegree-ogcapi#224 build success at 2026-10-09 16:50 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/ogcapi-pr/job/PR-224/1/display/redirect
(18:11) <copierrj>https://github.com/deegree/deegree-ogcapi/pull/224
(18:13) <copierrj>+1
(18:13) <StephanR>+1
(18:13) <dstenger>+1
(18:13) <copierrj>merged
(18:14) <copierrj>release new version?
(18:15) <dstenger>+1 for deegree-webservices and deegree-ogcapi
(18:15) <copierrj>+1
(18:16) <StephanR>+1
(18:17) <dstenger>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/1975
(18:17) <log-bot>deegree3#1975 Enhanced SldProvider to allow specific implementations retrieving values for SLD parameter [enhancement,WMS]
(18:17) <log-bot>deegree3#1975 lgoltz wants to merge 1 commits (3 files) from lat-lon:feature/sldProvider-XPLANBOX-5140
(18:17) <log-bot>deegree3#1975 build success at 2026-10-02 21:17 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-1975/6/display/redirect
(18:17) <dstenger>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/pull/1976
(18:17) <log-bot>deegree3#1976 CLOSED NOT-MERGEABLE Added vendor specific parameter GFI_TEMPLATE and GfiTemplateProvider to allow specific implementations retrieving values for GFI_TEMPLATE parameter [enhancement,WMS]
(18:17) <log-bot>deegree3#1976 lgoltz wants to merge 1 commits (7 files) from lat-lon:feature/gfiTemplateProvider-XPLANBOX-5140
(18:17) <log-bot>deegree3#1976 build success at 2026-09-25 13:47 see https://buildserver.deegree.org/job/pull-request/job/PR-1976/4/display/redirect
(18:21) <StephanR>https://github.com/deegree/deegree3/blob/main/deegree-core/deegree-core-commons/src/main/java/org/deegree/commons/xml/stax/XMLInputFactoryUtils.java#L56
(18:22) - tfr42 quit (Ping timeout: 252 seconds)
(18:30) - copierrj37 joined
(18:33) <copierrj37>next meeting: 28th of October
(18:33) <StephanR>+1
(18:33) <copierrj37>17:00h
(18:33) <dstenger>+1
(18:33) <StephanR>+1
(18:33) <copierrj37>+1 (probably won't make it on time)
(18:34) <dstenger>Bye
(18:34) <copierrj37>bye