Scientist Contributor - bounswe/bounswe2023group9 GitHub Wiki
Scientist work in a University/Institute
She does high energy physics
She wants to do research
- Wants to sign up for the service
- Looks at the latest graph of her field to pick a topic to work on
- After picking the topic she will create a node/workspace(the private one) to start working
- She lacks some equipment in her lab so she wants to reach out to others in her field for collaborations(She doesn’t know this at first)
- After months of research, she wants to publish her findings and add a node to the graph
- Some people are already using the website
- There is enough information in the website to create graphs
- There are reviewers
- Opens the website and clicks sign-up
- Signs up using her university mail(authentication is still to be decided), and verifies her account
- Types her field of research to the search bar, and website shows the latest version of the graph of her field of study
- Zooms in(the graph is quite large) and starts looking for a topic to extend
- After selecting a topic to do research, creates a workspaces linked to the topic she selected, system quickly updates the graph and adds a indicator that she has started working on this topic
- Also adds couple of her colleagues from her lab to the workspace
- They log their progress to the workspace periodically so that people that will extend their work can see their thought process
- After a while, they realize that they need to use a hadron collider to continue their research, so they find some people at CERN that have access to the collider and send them a request using the system
- One scientist who works at CERN accepts their request and he gets added to the workspace as a collaborator
- With his contribution, research continues and after some time they get the final results and send their findings to review to be published
- After some back and forth with the reviewers the results get published and added to the related graph as nodes/a node
- 22.214.171.124.1 Contributors shall be able to create nodes.
- 126.96.36.199.7 Contributors shall be able to link their nodes with existing nodes.
- 188.8.131.52.8 Contributors shall be able to track the progress of their work and edit them.
- 184.108.40.206 Contributors shall be able to send a collaboration request to another contributor.
- 220.127.116.11 Contributors shall be able to accept or reject a collaboration request.
- 18.104.22.168 Users shall provide their real names, e-mail adresses, passwords to sign up.
- 22.214.171.124 E-mail addresses shall be unique.
- 126.96.36.199 User passwords shall meet safety criteria
- 188.8.131.52 E-mail addresses shall be confirmed.
- 184.108.40.206 Users shall provide some documentation that demonstrates their proficiency in order to contribute to a scientific field.
- 220.127.116.11 Documentation shall be verified.
- 18.104.22.168.2 The platform shall allow users to semantically search for nodes.