Guest to Normal User - bounswe/bounswe2023group9 GitHub Wiki
Some guy from Southern California
Doesn’t necessarily have a scientific background
Wants learn new stuff
- He wants to learn new stuff
- Not registered to the system
- Doesn’t know anything about high energy physics
- Hears about the website and wants to have a look
- Enters the website where main page welcomes him
- Enters the topic he wishes to explore
- Interested by one specific node and clicks on it, then brief information is shown on the side
- Wants to see the discussion about the node; therefore, goes to node's detailed information page
- Reads Q&A part
- Wants to ask a question but posting questions needs authorization
- Clicks on sign-up hyperlink and registration page pops up
- Fills the registration form for non-contributor users
- The user is redirected to the node's information page he which was previously on
- Writes the question he wants to ask and waits for an answer from the node’s creator
- 220.127.116.11.1 Guests shall be able to view the nodes and reference edges.
- 18.104.22.168.2 Guests shall be able to view the contributors of nodes.
- 22.214.171.124.3 Guests shall be able to view the questions, answers and annotations for each node.
- 126.96.36.199.1 Users shall be able to ask questions about a node.
- 188.8.131.52 Users shall provide their real names, e-mail addresses, passwords to sign up.
- 184.108.40.206.1 The platform shall allow users to search for users, nodes, comments under a node.
- 220.127.116.11.2 The platform shall allow users to semantically search for nodes.
- 18.104.22.168.1 Nodes shall be filtered by their tags.