I 59 Support for Swedish Market Part II - UnionInternationalCheminsdeFer/OSDM Wiki
I-59 Support for Swedish Market - Part II
Fix functional gaps for the Swedish market.
- Adjustments to support BoB standard (non-booked tickets)
Possibility to add ancillary to a booking- patch booking supports
- Indication of VAT exemption (covered by tripSpecification)
- Split bookings
- (additional)customer details for non-trip sales?
- Additional parameters for booking search - e.g. possibility to search bookings by passenger details
- Ticket validation
- Additional support for multi-ride/passes (right to check validity or see remaining rides left)
- Possibility to provide age or DoB, depending on what customer has entered. To ensure fake DoB is not presented on fulfillment
- Stina Carlstedt (SJ)
- Sverker Östman (Samtrafiken)
who do something
is a something – the ‘how’
that provides this value
unlike competitor, current solution or non-existing solution
our solution does something better — the ‘why’.
The measurable benefits that the business can anticipate if the epic hypothesis is proven to be correct.
The early measures that will help predict the business outcome hypothesis. For more on this topic, see the Innovation Accounting advanced topic article.
Nonfunctional requirements (NFRs) associated with the epic.
To estimate by technical experts