Add Edit Panel - MintyTrebor/BtnCmd Wiki
Panels are a selection of pre-existing DWC information web panels, which can be placed in your tab layout.
Add a panel by clicking the add panel button in edit mode.
The Available Panels Include:
- DWC Webcam - The standard DWC webcam configured in DWC General Settings.
- Alternative Webcam - The same panel as the standard DWC webcam except you can define all the parameters separately.
- Job Info
- Layer Chart
- Collected Data
- Job Estimates
- Extrusion Factors
- Extrusion Control
- Temperature Chart
- Machine Movement
- Job Control
- Z Babystepping
- Remote Source - Embed a website from your LAN*
- Object Model Value - Display value from the Machine Object Model
- Text/Label Panel - Panel to display user defined text.
- Custom Panels
- Input Panel - Allow updating of a Global Variable in the UI
When in edit mode panels will resemble the below image:
The overlaid buttons can used be used to move, resize, bring to the front, delete or edit the panel as required.
*Only local http sources can be shown in the Remote Source panel, this is a security restriction imposed by the browser. You may have to enable 3rd party cookies for some sources to work.
Many of these panels have minimum and maximum dimensions which cannot be changed when resizing - these limits will become obvious when a resizing action crosses a fixed boundary.