Team Meetings - Its-Alann/SOEN342_GanadaraRegulars Wiki

Sprint 1 Minutes Meeting

These are the meetings that were held for Sprint 1.

September 22 2022

Time: 10:00 AM

Place: IN PERSON, Library 4TH FLOOR

Attendees:All members minus Shadi, Léon Zhang, William Chong

Agenda

Last Meeting Follow-up

  • This is the first meeting

Decisions

  • We will split project based on features and a team works for their own component of the project

Notes

  • Discussing requirements for Phase 1, what to submit
  • Worked on the ReadMe file.
  • Found some e-learning websites to evaluate: Kumon, Superprof (The tutoring community), Learn To be, Khan Academy, Udemy, E-pal
    • Found some features that each site had
    • Found missing features of those sites and things to make better
    • Discussed features to add

Action Items

  1. Commit own section on Github

Next Week's Agenda

Next meeting: 09 22 2022 / 7:00PM / Discord


September 22 2022

Time: 7:00 PM

Place: ONLINE, discord

Attendees: Alan, Georgia, Jasmit, William, Leon, Shadi, Ryan Wong, Ryan Kim, Alice

Agenda

Last Meeting Follow-up

  1. Continued to work on the Phase 1 document

Decisions

  • We will split the work in smaller groups, each group will study a website and write down features of that website, others will come up with new features that we could implement.

Notes

  • Worked on Phase 1 document
  • Split the work that needed to be done by each team member
  • Here's the task breakdown:
  • Create repo: Alan
  • Update readme: Leon
  • Meetings documentation in wiki: Jo
  • Comparative study with similar systems (3 systems)
    • Superprof: Ryan Kim
    • 1on1: Alan
    • Apprentus: Alice, Jo
  • Two original features for each category:
    • Guests: Jaz
    • Students: Ryan Wong
    • Tutors: Chow
    • Admins: Shadi

Action Items

  1. Commit own section on Github

Next Week's Agenda

Next meeting: TBD