How to contribute - HaxeBeluga/beluga Wiki
Step by step
- Fork the repository
- Create a branch containing your feature/bugfix
- Send a pull request between your branch and the
That's it. Maybe include some more commits after your pull request has been reviewed if necessary.
What we will test
- Is Beluga working with the template project under template ?
- Is Beluga working with the project under test folder (neko + php) ?
- Does the command line tool provided with haxelib works ?
What is the
master branch used for ?
dev branch is stable enough, we will create a new branch called
release. Then we will clean this branch to make sure there are not any undesired comments, critic bugs, bad indent and so on. In short, we will make it clean and good looking. Once the
release branch is perfect for us, we will merge it in to the
dev branch to prevent us from cleaning the same thing again the next time and also to the
master branch, we will eventually create a git tag corresponding to the new released version.