Tentative Design Team Schedule - GatechVIP/no-code GitHub Wiki
Week 6 (2/5 - 2/12)
- Research already existing annotation tools and summarize the following:
- Design aspects -- What elements of the interface are necessary, useful, or not useful?
- Learning aspects -- What about the tool helps or hurts the learning process?
- Feature List -- What are the core features of the tool?
- We will use this information to narrow down our core feature list at the next meeting
- Modify the collaboration survey to be more annotation-specific
- Facebook message friends
Week 7 (2/12 - 2/19)
- Research technical components of annotation tool
- Based on our features list, what 3rd party libraries would be the most helpful?
Week 8 (2/19 - 2/26)
Week 9 (2/26 - 3/5)
- User testing on initial prototype
Week 10 & 11 (3/5 - 3/26)
- Continue electronic prototype design, complete over spring break
- Accommodate for changes according to user testing on paper prototype
Week 12 (3/26 - 4/2)
- User testing on electronic prototype
- Begin implementation and integration with backend team
Week 13 (4/2 - 4/9)
- Update electronic prototype according to user testing results
- Continue implementation