Boarding - GandalfClub/gandalf-app GitHub Wiki
- Ask @Maksim_Kantsavy to invite you to team.
- Go to your github-related email and accept invitation.
- Our CD leads to https://gandalf-frontend.herokuapp.com/ (latest master state automatically deploys to heroku)
- Ask Katsiaryna Anuchyna to invite you to figma project.
- Go to task board https://github.com/GandalfClub/gandalf-app/projects/1
- Check tasks in
Backlog column, choose one, move to
In Progress column and set yourself as
- If your task is blocked for some reason (non clear requirements, or stuck with implementation) move to
Blocked column and ask team in skype chat.
- After implementation is done create PR for your branch and ask team in skype to review it (test can be implemented after first review, to stabilize codebase).
- After PR reviewed and merged go to
Board and move your task to
How to start application locally
- If you create or update /libs/common-components consider update demo page also https://gandalf-frontend.herokuapp.com/demo
- Reuse typographics and basic sizes (units) from variables.scss.
- Each page or significant part of functionality must be implemented via separate folder in
./libs folder. Do to
Development section of this wiki to more details.