April 7 Documentation AK (Lustre Library to Rust) - GaloisInc/HighAssuranceControllerOfSelfBalancingRobotCapstone GitHub Wiki
- Creating Lustre PID library to use in Rust
- Wrote a library that can be compiled in Kind2, but fails to compile in Rust:
Some equations use undefined variables
- Both variables are related to the function I am using. Rewrite Lustre code using
node instead of
function, same issue.
- Tried replacing hardcoded
1000.0 values with inputs/outputs didn't work.
- Replacing function with inline code resolved the issue.
- Strange issue; if I comment out the limit function, then the inline code doesn't work. Issue with compiler?
- Cargo build still works despite the issue.
- Comparing Lustre Generated PID vs. Rust PID