April 13 Documentation AK (Test Plan) - GaloisInc/HighAssuranceControllerOfSelfBalancingRobotCapstone GitHub Wiki
- ESP-32 and MKR1010 boards on 1 breadboard.
- Two MPU6050s set to the same angle.
- Calibration both MPU6050s.
- Red LED MPU: -752, -2120, 1234, 18, 2, -51 (accel xyz, gyro xyz)
- Green LED MPU: 1856, -307, 890, -153, 73, 27
- Oscilloscope with 2 probes to measure PWM output of both boards.
- Arduino code to output a PWM based on gyroscope input.
- Arduino, serial data is not being transferred. Seems like issues with PC since this did not occur before.
- Blink works properly; it has to be related to code.
- Rewrote code completely, likely missed an important bit. It seems to be working now.
- Setup blue Arduino Biasing again, setRate at 9.
- Setup ESP-32 testbench code.
error: no matching function for call to 'min(int, double)'; Modified int to be double.
- Questions marks for output on serial; reupload old code again, worked.
- Code is working for both. Have to find a method for comparing PWM output based on MPU input.
- Measured PWM output of boards with MPU6050.
- All output duty cycles were within 5% and all frequencies were within 5%.
- Noticed issues with overflow difference between both at 100%.
- MKR does not overflow, but ESP32 does overflow. Should investigate.