2. 시작하기 - GachonBaro/Ciet_App GitHub Wiki
Android Development Environment
- minSdkVersion 28
- targetSdkVersion 30
- 앱 버전: 1.0
1. Connect to Firebase
(You can also check this out in the official Firebase documentation.)
- Sign into Firebase using your Google account.
- Create a Firebase project.
- Register this app with Firebase.
ADD SHA-1 key
(1) Open Android Studio
(2) Click the Gradle button in the upper right.
(3) app -> Tasks -> android -> signingReport
(4) Copy SHA1
- Add a Firebase configuration file
2. Authentication - Google Login
After signing up/logging in, you can check the information in Firebase -> your project -> Authentication -> Users.
Using this function, store user information and get UID.
Google Maps SDK
To use Activity Authentication function, you have to use 'Google Maps SDK'.
- Add the Google Play services SDK to Android Studio. The Maps SDK for Android is distributed as part of the Google Play services SDK, which you can add through the SDK Manager.
- Set up in Cloud Console
(1) Set up your project.
(2) Enable APIs or SDKs.
(3) Get an API key.
- Add the API key to your app
(You can also check this out in the official Google Maps Platform documentation.)