Building With CMake - EdgarReynaldo/EagleGUI Wiki
How to build with CMake
First we need a source distribution of Eagle. Get it from the releases page or from GIT as described in Getting Started.
- Unpack the archive into an empty directory using 7-zip (link at bottom of page).
- Go to your command line and cd to the directory where you unpacked Eagle.
- Enter the following commands :
- mkdir build
- cd build
- cmake -G "CMAKE GENERATOR NAME" ..
- If all goes well, project files have been created and you are ready to build Eagle.
- If not, you may need to tweak some of the following CMake variables in cmake-gui or at the command line using -DVAR=VALUE
- CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=[Debug | Release]
After building Eagle, we will move on to installing it.
On Windows with MinGW-W64 : Installing Eagle
mingw32-make mingw32-make install
On Linux with GCC :
make sudo make install sudo ldconfig