Vehicle lock ability - ELifeRPG/ArmA-Reforger Wiki
This feature enables the unlocking and locking of vehicles using a physical key. Furthermore, the trunk can no longer be opened when the vehicle is locked. If the user does not have a key in the inventory, he cannot unlock and lock the vehicle, but also cannot start the engine.
- The component ELIFE_VehicleLockComponent does not need to be added, as it has already been added to the Vehicle_Base prefab.
- The component ELIFE_VehicleKeyComponent does not need to be added, as it has already been added to the key prefab.
- User Actions:
- User Actions for GetIn, SwitchSeat, OpenVehicleStorage and Engine don't have to be changed, as these are overwritten.
- User Action for lock and unlock must be added like this:
- Open ActionsManagerComponent inside vehicle prefab (copy or overwrite)
- Drag ELIFE_VehicleLockAction from
ELifeRPG > Configs > UserActionsonto Additional Actions.
- Fill Parent Context List with desired Action Contexts (e.g. door_r01, door_l01 and starter_switch)