PATTERN DRAWING BOT PROJECT - EE-F4/F4-DIV Wiki
NEED STATEMENT :
In an art and craft supply store , there is need for a machine which can draw multiple drawing or patterns.
|01||Should the machine be automatic or manual?||Machine should be semi automatic||objective|
|02||Machine should be fixed or portable ?||The Machine should be portable||objective|
|03||What should be the weight of machine ?||Less than 2 KG||Constraints|
|04||What should be the size of machine ?||3 cubic meter||Constraints|
|05||Should the machine be user friendly ?||Yes||objective|
|06||It should draw a single pattern or multiple pattern ?||Multiple patterns||Constraints|
|07||It should contain single color or multiple colors ?||Multiple colors||Constraints|
|08||How much machine can cost ?||Try to make it within Rs.4000||Constraints|
|09||How much patterns you want for a minute ?||Two pattern for one minute||Constraints|
|10||It should indicate the user after the pattern has drawn ?||Yes Please||Function|
|11||What should be the dimensions of the bot ?||compact as possible||objective|
|12||On what kind of surface supposes it to draw?||sticky paper||objective|
BASIC SURVEY AND REQUIRMENTS
Identifying the clients Objectives
- The Bot should be Semi-automatic.
- The Bot should be user friendly.
- The Bot should be portable.
- The Bot dimensions should be compact as possible.
- The Bot should draw on sticky paper .
PROBLEM DEFNITION 1:
Design a semiautomatic multiple pattern and portable drawing bot and that bot should be user friendly with compact as possible in dimensions and it should be draw on sticky paper.
- The bot size and weight should be within 3 cubic meter and 2KG respecively .
- The bot should draw two patterns per minute
- The bot should use in multiple colors
- The bot budget should be within 4000RS.
- The bot should run on battery
PROBLEM DEFNITION 2:
The weight of the bot should be within 2KG with size of 3 cubic meter , which can draw multiple patterns in Multiple colors and its budget should be within 4000 RS.
- The bot should draw according to the input given
- The bot should be user friendly as it should work whatever the user instructs
- The bot should give beep sound alert after the completion of the pattern
- The bot should able to draw the draw the patterns
PROBLEM DEFNITION 3:
The bot should able to draw the pattern according to the given input their. and it should be work as user instructs at finally the bot should give the beep sound as alert after the completion.
To design a semi-automatic pattern drawing bot, which is able to draw multiple patterns on sticky paper, it should be light weight ,portable and user friendly as it compact in dimensions . Cost of the machine should not exceed 4000 Rs. It should be about 3 cubic meter and within 2Kg of weight. And it should be weightless . The machine should hold paper and should be able to draw TWO pattern per minute and should indicate the user after the pattern has been drawn.