Opinion ask (Command) - Aid0nModder/AidanBot GitHub Wiki
Opinion ask allows you to ask AidanBot questions to varying degrees of success.
Here is a list of all the ways he can respond:
- Starting with 'How many' will respond with a random number, for example 'My stupid heart tells me at least 16'
- Starting with 'Why' will respond with a random excuse, for example 'I did no such thing.'
- Starting with 'Where' will respond with a random location, for example 'Uhhhhh, the middle of the ocean.'
- Starting with 'When' will respond with a random time, for example '07/06/2082 03:27 AM'
- Anything else will respond with a random phrase that may or may not make sense, for example 'Actually. absolutely not!'
How To Run
Opinion ask has 1 argument:
- question is what you want to ask him
/opinion ask [question]