CMI 5 Working Group Meeting Minutes – January 7th - AICC/CMI-5_Spec_Current Wiki
cmi5 Working Group Meeting Minutes – January 7th
- Bill McDonald (Working Group Leader)
- Andy Johnson (ADL)
- George Vilches (Rustici Software)
- Paul Tyson (Oberon Technologies)
- Christopher Thompson (Medcom, Inc.)
- Erica Coss (ECZ & Company)
- Matt Westover (ECZ & Company)
- Martin Koob (VideoLinkWell)
- Russ Engoran ()
- Seli Agbolosu-Amison (MK2S)
- Thomas Turrell-Croft (Cloudberry)
- Maxime Cruzel (EPITA)
The group continued its discussion reviewing derived testing requirements against the cmi5 spec to determine if related spec changes are necessary.
Test Suite Questions:
- What can the test suite test that it doesn’t now?
- What is the test suite unable to test?
- What does the test suite check now?
Where are the cmi5 requirements implemented? (in the LMS or the LRS)
- AU is an LRP
- LMS is an LRP? (Issuing Statements)
- Catapult Player (LMS role) is a cmi5 proxy to the LRS.
- Learning Record Provider vs. LMS (sometimes not the same)
- Immediately Consistent vs. Eventually Consistent
- Session concept – a single “contiguous” learning experience ?
- Authentication & Session coupling…
All Previous cmi5 Meeting Minutes
cmi5 on GitHub: