Links - vispy/vispy Wiki
- pyviz: "Open platform for helping users decide on the best open-source (OSS) Python data visualization tools for their purposes [...]."
- brainrender (docs): 3D rendering specialized for brain atlases in neuroscience.
- datoviz: as vispy but using Vulkan and in C with Python bindings
- pygfx: "Like ThreeJS but for Python and based on wgpu"
- pyglet: windowing, image/mesh loaders, OpenGL (direct bindings and abstraction)
- pyvista: "Make 3D visualization and analysis approachable to domain-scientists so they can focus on the research questions at hand." Pythonic wrapper over the Visualization Toolkit (VTK).
- Trimesh: integrated mesh viewer based on pyglet
- vedo: scientific visualisation of 3D objects and point clouds, based on VTK
- visvis: A pure Python library for visualization of 1D to 4D data in an object oriented way. Essentially, visvis is an object oriented layer of Python on top of OpenGL. Dependencies: numpy, pyopengl, a gui backend (pyqt4/5, pyside, wx, gtk, fltk).
- yt: Python package for analyzing and visualizing volumetric data.
OpenGL bindings for Python
- moderngl: pythonic wrapper over OpenGL 3.3+
- omgl: Pythonic OpenGL Bindings (GL3+)