To do - ruins-of-alph/tour-nights Wiki
RoA Room Tour Nights to-do
- Fill up remaining hosting and assistant slots.
- Fill up Backup Hosts.
- Fill up Director slots.
- Automate Screenshots: (2AM Eastern) Show Extra Time Zones -> Take Screenshot on VPS -> Save to same URL -> (4AM) Update Thread Image
- Time machine filter for Upcoming Night's Tiers.
- Add total counts (before the names) and individual counts in brackets after names in pool feature.
- Add total count (before the names) and individual counts in brackets after names in right hand filter.
- Add Host Signups OP generator.
- Add Host Signups Log.
- Display multiple URLs for Replays (tooltip).
- Correct Replay check to look for "https://". Check for "replay" instead of "play", also. And digit count check.
- Retrospectively add PS! Aliases in brackets. (before #38)
- Retrospectively add Sizes (before Week 134)
- Macros incorporated in the spreadsheet interface.
- Way to disable add row button?
- Fix empty links in posts.
- Lock/Unlock toggle to secure data.
- Add Steps to chronology sheet error checker.
- DST adjustment for setting dates.
- Start Time, End Time, Runners-up, Monitor Check Columns?
- Correct number of line breaks in posts.
- Auto-add Chronology rows 15 minutes before if not already done.
- Force OU in Asian and Pan-Am Nights and varying tiers between last week and the other time slots.
- Add check that tour night summary posts follow each other (are more than 1 number apart, usually chronological).
- Add check that the event numbers, week numbers, tour night numbers follow each other and are unique.
- Sprites Toggle column - automatically link to directories, players enter 2 pokemon in each of the existing columns.
- RG/RB/Yellow/Trozei/Battle Trozei done (finish Crystal shinies next).
- Repair Sprite URLs (Season 2 onwards)
- Make sure every replay URL appears on hover.
- Check to stop Size of 2 going through.
- All Standings: Filter standings by time periods?
- All Standings: Update standings check when not sorted.
- All Standings: Mean Size, Size Graphs.
- All Standings: Auto-correct case in standings.
- All Standings: Prevent Date Errors when an entry is empty.
- All Standings: Final 5 ranks -- Indigo background -- Master (pink), Magna (white), Sacred (gold), Omega (green), Infinite (blue).
- Winner Standings: List tournaments won?
- Host Standings: Add current rank symbol to host standings (to use with filter).
- Tiers Standings: Prevent brackets in tier standings.
- Fix alias ranges.
- Specify alias with double bracket check.
- Improve alias/case check by listing the specific alias at fault and missing row check by pinpointing missing gen (s).
- Expansion: Unlisted aliases (list double bracketed ones), tier aliases (check sunday spotlights).
- Treat names with spaces as the same name (PS Aliases)?
- Deal with Shared Aliases.
- Cases: Correct 'false' uppercase/lowercase to read "false" instead of it being converted to 0.
- Banlist: Notes Column - fill in.
- Banlist: @etour addrule | tour rules toggle.
- Changes: Fill in a lot more examples and link posts as proof.
- Config sheet: importing/exporting, changing colors, setting schedules.
- PS! News
- PS Suggestions related to tournaments / notifications: tournament results log.
- Bot: Tours cooldown in anticipation of a night
- Bot: Prevention of hosting outside of hours (warning).
- Bot: Display of tour night schedule.
- Bot: Automated notifications.
- tour_night channel: send messages when a spreadsheet row is automatically added and alert host/assistant.
- tour_night channel: otherwise, if already added, send a message of who added the row.
- old_gens channel: send messages as the host on discord and PS.
- Bot: Automated starts.