250 External Resources - python-can-define-radio/sdr-course Wiki
- Transverse wave using slinky
- Longitudinal wave using slinky
- Close-up photo of a vinyl record
- How Computers Work: Binary & Data (Useful for showing samples)
- Wikipedia Radio Jamming article regarding Subtle Jamming: "Thanks to the FM capture effect, frequency modulated broadcasts may be jammed, unnoticed, by a simple unmodulated carrier."
- How to use multiple devices in a single GNU Radio Flowgraph. Summary: in Device Arguments, put
hackrf=0for one of the blocks, and
hackrf=1for the other block.
- Deep-dive into what an IQ signal is (very mathy)