MACI CI pipeline - privacy-scaling-explorations/maci Wiki
When pull request opened to the
v1 branch or code is pushed to the
v1 branch, it triggers CI server(GitHub Actions) to run tests for package-level and end-to-end.
The following packages will be tested when CI triggered:
It's a tests from a user's perspective processed on a single machine. Contracts will be deployed to the local EVM instance.
- Compile circuits and generate a
SubsidyPerBatch, with a testing parameters.
- Run all the bespoke tests under cli package.
- Run tests under integrationTests directory.
- 1 signup, 1 message
- 4 signups, 6 messages
- 5 signups, 1 message
- 8 signups, 10 messages
- 4 signups, 4 messages
- 5 signups, 5 messages
- test if keys are set correctly given a set of files
- test if key change works
- multiple batch: Sign up 6 times, Publish 6 times
- 1 signup and 1 valid message for multiple polls
- 7 signups and 1 message, another polls and 6 messages
TODO: how to add bespoke tests