Iteration 4 Plan - premepreme/ku-polls Wiki
The objective of this iteration is to produce an app that others can install and run. After Iteration 3, KU Polls has useful functionality, even though not everything in the Vision Statement has been implemented.
- Create data fixtures for the users and polls data, so an installer can recreate the database and your polls using any database.
- Remove the database from git
- Run your app in a virtual environment. You need to test this carefully.
- Write instructions for someone to install my app from Github.
- Add “How to Run” instructions that include using the virtual env. This is separate from Installation (done only once).
- Code cleanup use flake8 to find coding issues and unused imports.