Cover Letter - itkimura/how-to-make-your-job-application-stand-out GitHub Wiki
The same as CV, do not copy and paste examples, use your own words to describe yourself. For example, answer questions below.
- What do you study in Hive? Do not explain what Hive is too much, more important to tell how & what you study!
- What kind of projects have you done? More detail about your study.
- What kind of technical skills do you have?
- Which computer language do you enjoy using?
- What do you want to learn as a trainee? This is the most important question that recruiters would like to know
- Why do you apply to the company specifically? Better to have a different reasons for each company
If you use example text from the internet, it sounds boring and recruiters would not be interested in you. You should explain your personality, your skills, and your experience in your own words. The number of words that can be written in a cover letter is limited, so saying the same thing over and over again should be avoided.
Paragraph of cover letter
Create an outline for your cover letter. Before you begin writing your cover letter, use an outline to plan out what you want to say in each of your paragraphs. Number your paragraphs 1–3 and jot down a phrase or sentence that sums up the major point you want to make in that paragraph. If you write the cover letter without outlining, the essay will be poorly organized.
[Introduction] - Where you are appling [Body] - Your study and skills - Job experience or coding projects which you would like to highlight - Your personality [Conclusion] - Why you applied to this position