Contribution guidelines - iodigital-com/io-technology Wiki
- Discuss the topic with your campus' Technology Director
- Write the article
- Re-read your work and ensure that everything is in order, grammatically and technically.
- Next, send it off to someone else for additional feedback. You get more from two sets of eyes than you do from one!
- Fork this repo, create a branch named
feature/<article-title>and add the following to your branch:
- Create a pull request on this repo from your feature branch
- Ask for reviews by colleagues
- Share it with your colleagues so they can 'like' it, comment on it, help you promote it, and most importantly: learn from it.
Example post: github-markdown-guide.mdx
- The tone should be friendly and professional
- Within iO we work with a lot of technologies, so keep in mind to show respect to other approaches, technologies or tech stacks
- Example code is in de iO GitHub account or is presented in-line the article (e.g. Codepen embeds)
- Make your code examples short and to the point
- You can modify the blogs at any time when you feel it's necessary
- The blogs will become the property of iO after you contribute, credited with your name of course
- Feel free to also post it on your own blog with a canonical url (preferable with message/link saying it was originally posted here)
- Need to write your hours? Find the most relevant project of the Center of Excellence and create a Jira issue to write them. Reach out to Raymond Muilwijk if you need help.