Patch Notes April 2023 - deliciousmods/1956_beta GitHub Wiki
- Hiding of locked-out branches for the USA, Japan, and the vanilla Germany tree.
- Added a decision for monarchist Britain to restore their old royal house name if they try to/do ally with Germany.
- New focus for historical Britain to establish their wartime cabinet committee, granting minor buffs.
- Added Wilhelm von Habsburg (aka Vasyl Vyshyvanyi), ex-colonel of the Ukrainian Sich as a claimant to the Ukrainian crown.
- [BBA] late-game plane modules
Adjustments and Balance
- Reworked the Japanese focus "Strike the Philippines" into "Formosa Forward Operating Base", doing the focus "Strike the Southern Resource Area" will now give you a Wargoal on the Philippines if you've done "Formosa Forward Operating Base" focus beforehand.
- Sweden's starting Navy has been adjusted along with the opening production queue for the navy and upon completion of the focus "Swedish Hunter-Killers" you'll now be given a set of Submarines for your production queue.
- Revised support equipment and mechanized technologies that excluded certain unit types (i.e. shocktroops with their motorized/mechanized versions, camelry and motorized rocket artillery) so that these units also benefit from these upgrades.
- Minor rebalancing for some of Britain's army and industrial tree, to make them slightly more accurate.
- Soviet ultimatums to Baltics are now issued as a single event to better represent historical Soviet desire in temperate water ports.
- Readded a missing branch for British monarchy in exile for New Zealand.
- No lion timer trait for famous dictator if the lion won the war.
- Generic industrial tree is made slightly more dynamic.
- [MtG] Nationalizing the oil will please communist Britain and the communist USA rather than make them furious.
- [LaR] Small countries will not be able to seize all Spanish gold in SCW.
- Fixed it becoming impossible for communist Germany to recruit democratic advisors after a civil war happened in another country.
- Added Road to 56 states to Rome decisions, and re-enabled and updated the required states preview.
- Fixed an undesired result when Napoleon split Belgium with Hitler.
- Pact of steel for Italy is now accessible if Ethiopia is in exile.
- Fixed missing icons for two Algerian focuses.
- Readded a missing trigger for non-cooperative USSR who doesn't like communist Germany.
- Fixed a wrong trait for one of Basque high command leaders.
- Fixed a Bolivian character portrait.
- Fixed an exiled ideas removal under specific conditions after the war has ended.
- [MtG] A few bugs around Dutch focuses of political alignment were resolved.
- [BBA] Centralizaion BoP attack value for Ethiopia now has a correct value of 5% instead of 50%. Fight till the last person, warrior!
- Historical and Rome Protocol Italy AI plans now properly cancel when their desired alliance partners become "unavailable".
- Historical Yugoslavia should no longer just do random stuff.
- Japanese AI shall not be very keen to attack China after losing war.
- Explained a bit better to the Ai that fighting Stalin's paranoia was important if their plot had to have any chances of success.
- Germany loves Hungary a bit less, Horthy is less hitlerite.
- [BftB] Told Bulgaria to fight the Fatherland front
- [BftB] Told communist Bulgaria to cease to rebel against itself.
- Updated some of Britain's focus names to make them slightly less generic.
- [BBA] filled in a missing tooltip
- New portrait for Louis II, Prince of Monaco.
- [BBA] plane icons and models (in progress)