Change Desktop Wallpaper Linux KDE - aleff-github/my-flipper-shits GitHub Wiki
Title: Change Desktop Wallpaper
Target: Linux (KDE based)
This script is designed to change the desktop wallpaper of a Linux machine (KDE based) to a specified image. It requires an internet connection to download the image from a given URL.
- Connect the Linux machine to the internet.
- Open a terminal window.
- Copy the script into the terminal window and press enter.
- Wait for the script to run and the wallpaper to change.
- Internet Connection
- The script begins by waiting for 1 second (1000 milliseconds).
- The script then uses the CTRL-ALT t keyboard shortcut to open a new terminal window. It waits for 2 seconds (2000 milliseconds) for the new window to open.
- The script then downloads an image from a given URL using the 'wget' command. The URL should be replaced with the desired image link.
- The script waits for a certain period of time (2000 milliseconds) to ensure that the download process is complete.
- The script then uses the 'qdbus' command to set the wallpaper. It sets the wallpaper plugin to 'org.kde.image' and specifies the image path. The image path should be replaced with the desired file path.
- The script waits for 1 second (1000 milliseconds) before deleting the downloaded image from the local machine. It then clears the terminal history and exits the terminal window.
This script is designed as a prank and should not be used for malicious purposes. Always use scripts responsibly and with permission.