Medium - Blizihguh/Mayor-McMott Wiki
Medium is a mind-reading game for 2 to 8 players. Players are dealt a hand of cards with a word on each one. Play goes around in a circle, with each pair of adjacent players playing one card apiece from their hand. Then, players both try to think of a word that ties the two chosen words together. If they both pick the same word, they score points together; if they fail, the words they picked become the new words to tie together.
Syntax: !start medium <optional: #channel> <@player_1> <@player_2> ... <@player_n>
- <#channel> currently does nothing, but is intended to be used to pick a channel for spectator discussion, for players who aren't currently playing to discuss the current round.
- Displays the current game status (whose turn it is/what phase it is)
- If sent in the game channel, displays each pair's score chips.
- If sent in DM, displays the player's total score, as well as their score with each of their partners.
- Ends the game.
- If both active players have picked a guess to tie the two chosen words together, this will reveal their guesses.
- After revealing the guesses with !ready, if the two guesses are the same, confirm this with !success to score points.
- After revealing the guesses with !ready, if the two guesses are different, confirm this with !failure to move on.
(DM only) !hand
- Displays your hand.
(DM only) !pick
Syntax (choosing a card to play): !pick <1-7> Syntax (choosing a word to guess): !pick
- During the card-picking phase, use !pick with the number of the card you'd like to play.
- During the word-guessing phase, use !pick with the word you'd like to guess to pick that word.