Mafia - Blizihguh/Mayor-McMott Wiki
Mafia is a social deduction game for 3+ players. For more information on the general concepts, see Wikipedia.
!start/!vc mafia <@player_1> <@player_2> ... <@player_n>
- This is the only command. Unlike most Mayor McMott games, Mafia has no ingame commands and does not have any internal game state that the bot keeps track of.
Every Mafia game starts with a setup: a list of roles that are present in the game, each with an alignment (generally Town or Mafia) and potentially some special power. A number of setups have been included in Mayor McMott.
- Players: 3
- Command: !start jester3 <@player_1> <@player_2> <@player_3>
Each player has a role chosen at random from a deck of six cards. The Goon is always present. Two votes are needed to lynch a player; a Town-aligned player wins if the Mafia Goon dies, while the Mafia Goon wins if a Town-aligned player dies.
The deck consists of:
- Mafia Goon (1 copy): Mafia aligned; always present in the game
- Vanilla Townie (1 copy): Town aligned
- Mayor (1 copy): Town aligned; can reveal itself to have its vote worth double
- Super Saint (1 copy): Town aligned; if the Super Saint gets lynched, instead of dying, the last person to vote for the Super Saint gets killed instead
- Oracle (1 copy): Town aligned; gets to see one role that isn't in the game
- Jester (1 copy): Self aligned. The Jester wins if it gets lynched, and everybody else loses in this case. If a Jester is present in the game, the Mafia Goon and Town-aligned player can win together by voting for each other at the same time
- Players: 3
- Command: !start banana <@player_1> <@player_2> <@player_3>
One player is chosen randomly to be the Winner, and must choose which of the other two players should win. If the Winner chooses the Banana, the Winner and Banana both win; if the Winner chooses the Loser, only the Loser wins.
- Players: 4
- Command: !start chicago <@player_1> <@player_2> <@player_3> <@player_4>
Each player has a role chosen at random from a deck of seven cards. The Chief is always present. Three votes are needed to lynch a player; a player wins if someone on the other team is lynched.
The deck consists of:
- Chief (1 copy): Police aligned; always present in the game
- Cop (2 copies): Police aligned
- Secret Agent (1 copy): Police aligned; can reveal itself to become the only vote, with its vote instantly lynching the target
- Goon (1 copy): Mafia aligned
- Gunner (1 copy): Mafia aligned; if a Gunner is present, only two votes are needed to lynch a player (the Gunner must reveal themselves when this happens!)
- Dealer (1 copy): If Dealer, one other Mafia-aligned role, and a Cop are present, the Cop becomes Mafia aligned
Jungle of Bullshit
- Players: 5+
- Command: !start jungle <@player_1> <@player_2> ... <@player_n>
Two players are randomly chosen to be Town; the rest are Mafia, and know who each other are. The game always takes place over two Days. If a Town player is lynched on Day 1, they don't die, and instead kill all but two of the remaining players. If a Mafia player is lynched on Day 1, they must confirm one Town player as Town, and kill all but one remaining Mafia player. In either case, the game goes to a 3-player final vote, (although in the event that a Townie is lynched and shoots the other Townie, the game is effectively over).