Sprint Retrospectives : Project 3 (Password Reset feature) - 220725-JavaFS/synergy-crazy-carbonara Wiki
Questions to ask yourself:
- Was I organized in my approach to completing Sprint tasks?
- What are some things I tried that worked well for me during the project?
- What happened during the Sprint that I didn't expect?
- How can I make the next Sprint better?
- How was communication among the team?
- What could be done to improve teamwork?
- I believe I was more organized than in the last previous project.
- Brushing up my knowledge of angular.
- I did not expect this to be more streamlined.
- Be more proactive in other both ends (frontend and backend) of the project.
- Better than last time. More practice makes good communication.
- More communication I believe. But it was all right nonetheless.
- Since this was only one feature it was much more organized than our previous project.
- What worked well for me was taking time to help Jairo and Ryan understand how to structure their front-end parts to connect to the backend.
- I wasn't expecting us to have a feature small enough to finish in under a week.
- I think I can make the next sprint better by planning more what data should be sent between the front and back ends so everyone understands the objects they are working with.
- Communication was good. we all had a good idea of where our other team members were at throughout working on our feature.
- Making sure everyone is aware from the beginning what type of data they should receive and send.
- This sprint was by far the most organized. One reason for this may be that we are working with a feature instead of building an entire web application from start to finish.
- One thing that went well was the initial research for our feature. Doing thorough research on it first helped us then decide how the workload should be divided.
- We encountered some unexpected problems when trying to test the existing service classes in the backend but they were eventually resolved.
- I think if we follow the same organizational patterns as this sprint then the next sprint should be just as good.
- Communication among the team was great, we've been collaborating well with one another.
- I don't believe any improvements need to be made.
- Added Component Testing And Service Testing To Password Reset Send Email Component
- Functional Pieces Inside Of The Ts File For Password Reset Send Email That Are Used To Add In Certain Logic At Certain Times
- For Me Personally, I Used Some Established Knowledge When Completing This Feature